- Current Prices:$998,000 to $1,195,000
- Closed Prices:$1,020,000 to $1,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,060,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$306
- Association Fee Ranges:$120 to $127.67/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2009 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:3,307Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Sera Brisa are $1,010,000 and sit on 10585.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.