- Current Prices:$799,900 to $849,000
- Closed Prices:$618,000 to $770,000
- Median Sale Price:$684,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$224
- Association Fee Ranges:$45/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,360 to 4,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Seratoga At Stoneridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seratoga At Stoneridge are $695,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.