- Current Prices:$509,000
- Closed Prices:$499,000 to $585,000
- Median Sale Price:$519,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$231
- Association Fee Ranges:$130/mo,$130
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,980 to 2,471Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Serenity Cove are about $250,000 – $500,000 and sit on 4976.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.