- Current Prices:$630,000 to $715,000
- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $800,000
- Median Sale Price:$708,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$1282.39 to $1371
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,490 to 5,853Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Serenoa Lakes are about $475,000 – $850,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 3-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.