- Current Prices:$559,000 to $764,700
- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $800,000
- Median Sale Price:$585,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$174
- Association Fee Ranges:$875 to $1371
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,191 to 5,853Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Serenoa are about $430,000 – $850,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 3-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.