- Current Prices:$363,000 to $484,999
- Closed Prices:$335,900 to $369,995
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$409
- Association Fee Ranges:$325,$302 to $335/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:884 to 1,187Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Serrano Creek Villas features a handful of condo and attached options. The homes in Serrano Creek Villas represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Serrano Creek Villas are about $215,000 – $375,000 and sit on 1111.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.