- Current Prices:$975,000
- Closed Prices:$699,000 to $1,005,000
- Median Sale Price:$919,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$325
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $120/mo,$100 to $120
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,507 to 3,249Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Serrano Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Serrano Park are $830,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.