- Current Prices:$98,500 to $559,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $490,000
- Median Sale Price:$211,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0,$425 to $850,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:703 to 4,468Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4acres
The houses in Seven Coves are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $425 to $490, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,938 to as high as $13,629. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $425 to $490, and taxes for the year can range from $2,373 to $3,247.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.