- Current Prices:$179,500 to $299,900
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $365,000
- Median Sale Price:$258,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$1 to $280/mo,$36 to $39,$0 to $280
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,155 to 2,527Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
Seven Hills is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seven Hills are about $125,000 – $325,000 and sit on 30-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.