- Current Prices:$149,900 to $319,900
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $315,000
- Median Sale Price:$175,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $13.42,$213 to $240/quarter,$95 to $190,$72 to $312/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,260 to 3,792Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Seven Hills is a neighborhood in Spring Hill, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are contemporary, ranch and florida style, and they were built between 1989 and 2008. Homes in Seven Hills are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Seven Hills typically have two spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.