- Current Prices:$147,900 to $309,999
- Closed Prices:$129,000 to $315,000
- Median Sale Price:$180,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $13.42,$213 to $240/quarter,$14 to $312/mo,$125 to $456
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,173 to 3,792Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seven Hills are about $120,000 – $310,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.