- Current Prices:$56,900 to $189,900
- Closed Prices:$42,500 to $200,000
- Median Sale Price:$91,468
- Average $ per sq ft:$94
- Association Fee Ranges:$504.5 to $784.05/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1971 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:1 to 1,848Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Seven Lakes is a neighborhood in Fort Myers, Florida. Homes in Seven Lakes are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are carport and garage, and homes in Seven Lakes typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.