- Current Prices:$415,000 to $560,000
- Closed Prices:$430,000 to $750,000
- Median Sale Price:$572,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$275/mo,$1550 to $1650
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,888 to 6,993Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Seven Oaks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seven Oaks are about $430,000 – $665,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.