- Current Prices:$8,700,000 to $12,400,000
- Closed Prices:$7,500,000 to $9,800,000
- Median Sale Price:$8,000,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1257
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:7,608 to 9,449Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:5 to 8Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seven Oaks are about $3,500,000 – $10,900,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.