- Current Prices:$199,900 to $450,000
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $469,900
- Median Sale Price:$295,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $66,$0 to $89/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:714 to 3,592Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Seven Oaks is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seven Oaks are about $200,000 – $460,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.