- Current Prices:$213,965 to $469,900
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $459,900
- Median Sale Price:$290,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$174/quarter,$0,$0 to $135,$1 to $89/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:714 to 3,528Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Seven Oaks is a neighborhood in Odenton, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1990 and 2015. Homes in Seven Oaks are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Seven Oaks typically have one space.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|