- Current Prices:$276,500 to $1,124,900
- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $365,000
- Median Sale Price:$281,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$176
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$469.79/quarter,$0 to $153/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2010 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,560 to 2,815Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seville At Brier Creek are about $260,000 – $365,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.