- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $340,000
- Median Sale Price:$263,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $140/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2010 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,560 to 2,815Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seville At Brier Creek are about $260,000 – $350,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.