- Current Prices:$599,000 to $689,000
- Closed Prices:$524,900 to $599,000
- Median Sale Price:$574,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$245
- Association Fee Ranges:$214 to $278/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:2,455 to 3,101Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Grande Dunes - Seville represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grande Dunes - Seville are about $490,000 – $750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.