- Current Prices:$2,200,000
- Closed Prices:$1,085,000 to $1,875,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$365
- Association Fee Ranges:$119.33 to $150/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:3,314 to 6,038Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Shadow Canyon At Sunridge Canyon are about $775,000 – $1,650,000 and sit on 41410.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.