- Current Prices:$510,000 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$345,000 to $535,000
- Median Sale Price:$465,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$479
- Association Fee Ranges:$327 to $342/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:550 to 1,154Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Shadow Canyon is largely a attached home community. The homes in Shadow Canyon represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shadow Canyon are about $195,000 – $560,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.