- Current Prices:$215,000 to $625,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $645,000
- Median Sale Price:$279,527
- Average $ per sq ft:$108
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1090,$0 to $1450
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,414 to 7,610Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Shadow Creek Ranch is a neighborhood in Pearland, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 2003 and 2017. Homes in Shadow Creek Ranch are 3,100 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Shadow Creek Ranch typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.