- Current Prices:$299,000 to $369,900
- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $645,000
- Median Sale Price:$369,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$204 to $206/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,683 to 5,315Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Shadow Crossings represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shadow Crossings are about $210,000 – $460,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.