- Current Prices:$211,900 to $375,000
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,922
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$105/quarter,$0,$138 to $420,$35 to $180/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,400 to 4,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Shadow Hill is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $32 to $276, master fees around $420, and taxes for the year range from as low as $8,325 to as high as $12,407. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $32 to $276, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,110 to as high as $5,970. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. The lot size in the area generally averages a quarter acre.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.