- Current Prices:$390,168 to $392,668
- Closed Prices:$363,790 to $500,000
- Median Sale Price:$403,245
- Average $ per sq ft:$198
- Association Fee Ranges:$120 to $155
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,978 to 3,426Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Shadow Ranch are about $200,000 – $485,000 and sit on 5976.75-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, street, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.