- Current Prices:$329,000 to $468,900
- Closed Prices:$318,000 to $519,000
- Median Sale Price:$419,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$411
- Association Fee Ranges:$225,$419 to $449/mo,$0 to $745
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:780 to 1,244Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Shadow Ridge features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. The homes in Shadow Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shadow Ridge are about $240,000 – $1,700,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, carport, driveway, 3-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.