- Current Prices:$824,900 to $849,000
- Closed Prices:$715,000 to $849,900
- Median Sale Price:$777,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$431
- Association Fee Ranges:$135/quarter,$212/mo,$135
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,772 to 2,150Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Shadow Run represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shadow Run are $735,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.