- Current Prices:$205,000 to $1,499,000
- Closed Prices:$189,750 to $1,060,000
- Median Sale Price:$700,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$2282,$680 to $1335/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,748 to 11,081Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Shadow Wood Preserve is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shadow Wood Preserve are about $205,000 – $1,650,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.