- Current Prices:$215,000 to $1,599,000
- Closed Prices:$172,000 to $1,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$495,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$2282,$650 to $1335/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,748 to 11,081Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
The community of Shadow Wood Preserve features a number of attractive home designs and prices. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $650 to $2,282, master fees ranging from $531 to $2,361, and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,266 to as high as $20,717. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $650 to $2,282, master fees and taxes for the year can range from $2,584 to $6,260. Many of the residences in this community have driveways with garages.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.