- Current Prices:$199,000 to $499,999
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $362,500
- Median Sale Price:$233,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$174
- Association Fee Ranges:$138.5 to $500/mo,$308 to $396.25/quarter,$1295 to $1485
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,158 to 2,632Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Shadowbay features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. The homes in Shadowbay represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shadowbay are about $120,000 – $675,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.