- Current Prices:$120,000 to $1,099,000
- Closed Prices:$330,000 to $802,000
- Median Sale Price:$544,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$419
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $125
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1922 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:980 to 2,590Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Shadowlawn represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shadowlawn are about $95,000 – $1,190,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.