- Current Prices:$510,000
- Closed Prices:$324,900 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$405,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$95/mo,$170 to $220
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1995 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,760 to 3,162Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Shadowridge South represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shadowridge South are about $235,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.