- Current Prices:$180,000 to $210,000
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $215,000
- Median Sale Price:$155,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$98
- Association Fee Ranges:$328,$0 to $330/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,400 to 2,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Shaker Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shaker Village are about $75,000 – $185,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, 2 or more spaces, none, 1 assigned space, lot and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.