- Current Prices:$775,900
- Closed Prices:$625,000 to $835,000
- Median Sale Price:$700,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$405
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$38 to $42/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,800 to 2,153Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Shannon Hills is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Shannon Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shannon Hills are about $225,000 – $750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, side yard access, garage parking and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.