- Current Prices:$1,119,500 to $6,988,000
- Closed Prices:$695,000 to $6,488,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,191,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$1145
- Association Fee Ranges:$372 to $1271/mo,$0 to $1271
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:739 to 5,526Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Sharon Heights features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sharon Heights are about $600,000 – $7,015,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, other, carport, guest parking, street, lot, driveway and off street parking.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.