- Current Prices:$949,000 to $5,398,000
- Closed Prices:$695,000 to $8,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,295,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1095
- Association Fee Ranges:$372 to $1271/mo,$0 to $1271
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:739 to 5,515Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Sharon Heights features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sharon Heights are about $600,000 – $7,015,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, other, carport, guest parking, street, lot, driveway and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.