- Current Prices:$984,000 to $2,748,000
- Closed Prices:$560,000 to $1,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,080,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$723
- Association Fee Ranges:$169 to $310/mo,$0 to $450
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:695 to 4,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Sharp Park is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sharp Park are about $385,000 – $2,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, garage, carport, attached garage, attached, street, detached, auto door, interior access, off street parking, detached garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.