- Current Prices:$194,900 to $239,900
- Closed Prices:$85,000 to $255,000
- Median Sale Price:$220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1806 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:779 to 4,399Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Sharpsburg Historic District is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sharpsburg Historic District are about $65,000 – $275,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.