- Current Prices:$994,600 to $1,320,000
- Closed Prices:$600,000 to $1,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$875,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$132 to $1200
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:3,338 to 7,044Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shavano Creek are about $650,000 – $1,350,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.