- Current Prices:$224,000 to $225,000
- Closed Prices:$179,900 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$334 to $365/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,381 to 2,243Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Shavano Oaks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shavano Oaks are about $140,000 – $260,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.