- Current Prices:$164,900 to $199,900
- Closed Prices:$123,000 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$189,995
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$124.41 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:940 to 3,164Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sheeler Oaks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sheeler Oaks are about $85,000 – $250,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.