- Current Prices:$167,000 to $234,900
- Closed Prices:$145,400 to $227,000
- Median Sale Price:$176,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$112,$150 to $224
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:940 to 3,164Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Sheeler Oaks features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $112 to $224, and taxes for the year range from as low as $497 to as high as $2,211. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $112 to $224. Property taxes for the year are around $1,144.