- Current Prices:$339,900 to $429,900
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$354,990
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$214/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,145 to 3,070Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
The style of homes in Sheffield Estates run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees around $214. Property taxes range from as low as $5,767 to as high as $8,871. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. The neighborhood maintains a cozy feel with homesites averaging around a quarter acre.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.