- Current Prices:$2,100,000
- Closed Prices:$990,000 to $1,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$323
- Association Fee Ranges:$70/mo,$650 to $850
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:3,244 to 6,838Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shelborne are about $600,000 – $1,900,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.