- Current Prices:$595,000 to $774,900
- Closed Prices:$575,000 to $1,295,000
- Median Sale Price:$937,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$268
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $150,$192/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,672 to 4,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sheldon Hills are about $640,000 – $895,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.