- Current Prices:$415,000 to $520,000
- Closed Prices:$313,000 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$390,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$264
- Association Fee Ranges:$25/mo,$280 to $290
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,734 to 2,974Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Shell Bay are about $180,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.