- Current Prices:$749,000 to $849,000
- Closed Prices:$499,000 to $799,500
- Median Sale Price:$539,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$441
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$323/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,618 to 2,028Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Shelter Hills is largely a condo community. The homes in Shelter Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shelter Hills are about $475,000 – $740,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.