- Current Prices:$200,000 to $265,000
- Closed Prices:$102,000 to $220,000
- Median Sale Price:$195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$247
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 1954
- Sq. Ft.:717 to 1,174Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sheltered Oaks are about $110,000 – $285,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, detached garage, attached garage, carport and rv/boat parking.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.