- Current Prices:$235,000
- Closed Prices:$133,500 to $284,000
- Median Sale Price:$162,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$109
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$225 to $260,$114 to $163/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,263 to 2,570Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Shenandoah is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Shenandoah are about $95,000 – $280,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.