- Current Prices:$274,900 to $293,000
- Closed Prices:$164,000 to $272,000
- Median Sale Price:$265,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$160/mo,$225 to $260
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,390 to 2,570Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Shenandoah offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $225 to $255, master fees around $225. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $7,356 to as high as $8,290. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. The community maintains a neighborhood feel with homesites around a quarter acre.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.