- Current Prices:$162,500 to $465,000
- Closed Prices:$42,000 to $639,000
- Median Sale Price:$239,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $350,$0,$0 to $295
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1966 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:560 to 4,980Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shenandoah Farms are about $65,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.