- Closed Prices:$678,000 to $1,175,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,040,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$770 to $830/quarter,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:3,291 to 4,632Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Shenandoah are about $680,000 – $1,275,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.