- Current Prices:$358,900 to $579,900
- Closed Prices:$365,000 to $460,000
- Median Sale Price:$395,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$250 to $315
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,800 to 5,343Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Shenandoah is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $250 to $300, master fees around $265. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $9,757 to as high as $13,233. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. The lot sizes in the area average about a quarter acre.