- Current Prices:$99,000 to $211,900
- Closed Prices:$97,000 to $219,900
- Median Sale Price:$188,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$93
- Association Fee Ranges:$140 to $160/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 4,080Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Shepherd Hills is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shepherd Hills are about $105,000 – $215,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features full, finished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.