- Current Prices:$145,000 to $211,900
- Closed Prices:$97,000 to $214,900
- Median Sale Price:$185,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$97
- Association Fee Ranges:$140 to $160/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 3,545Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
For those looking to invest in a new home, Shepherd Hills features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $135 to $160, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,693 to as high as $6,665. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $135 to $160, and taxes for the year can range from $2,971 to $3,729. It is typical for the homes in the community to have full basements. Most homesites in the community are about a quarter acre in size.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.