- Current Prices:$184,900
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $194,000
- Median Sale Price:$184,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1946 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:1,008 to 1,416Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Sherbourne Heights is a neighborhood in North Chesterfield, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are cape cod style, and they were built between 1946 and 1950. Homes in Sherbourne Heights are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.