- Current Prices:$229,750 to $295,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $345,000
- Median Sale Price:$220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$228
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $390/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2003 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:700 to 1,671Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Sheridan Beach Club is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $219 to $447. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,685 to as high as $3,617.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.