- Current Prices:$342,000 to $379,888
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $375,000
- Median Sale Price:$337,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$108
- Association Fee Ranges:$250,$250 to $500
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:2,152 to 4,327Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sheridan are about $250,000 – $375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.